05/08/2015

Wanted - Loan of Old Printer for Davenham Accounts

A rather old computer has been used to produce the Davenham Players accounts and each year I print off the reports for the Auditor to review.

Unfortunately this year, the printer would not work and I am urgently looking for a similar type printer for this one job.

The type of printer my old computer needs uses an LTP interface cable - an outdated form of connection between the computer and the printer. The cable is thickish and looks a little like a SCART cable that you might use for your TV. The plugs on the ends of the cable are about 2 inches across and have lots of pins - see photos.




If you have a printer that can use this type of connection, please contact me via our Contact Us form or by phone on 01606 45186. I only need to borrow it for a day or so.

Thanks,

Bob.

3 comments:

  1. I like all information that you provide in your articles. affordable club flyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. The results that these printing equipments can bid you are unnatural! Now you instrument be qualified to exposure playing cards with the highest workable quality in earmark them to gift all sorts of tools. Printing VIP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. We Stock both New and Refurbished

    ReplyDelete