23/09/2013

Book On-Line via the DAN website or by phoning 01606 559065.

Davenham member Denise Barry who has organized this concert says


We've known Chris's father  for many years. Chris is from Lancashire and we saw his concert in a packed hall in Lancashire a few months ago. I thought our audiences would love his type of music so I was excited when I managed to secure a booking for 15th November.
Chris has been a professional singer for many years and has performed many times in Nashville with John Denver's lead guitarist. He has a wonderful voice and his performances are both captivating and memorable.
After speaking to our audience members I was surprised at just how many people are fans of John Denver's music, therefore I urge you to book early to avoid disappointment.


To hear Chris's music for yourself, visit www.chrisbannister-musicofjohndenver.com





No comments:

Post a Comment